Schematic Capture : Placing Components
Rotate and Mirror
The following will explain rotate and mirror.
Using Rotate and Mirror, it is possible to place components (symbols) in a direction that makes wiring easier.
In addition, when a component or symbol is rotated, the position of the attribute is adjusted automatically.
* If you do not want to use auto adjustment for the attribute position, select "Auto Attribute Adjust OFF".
It rotates 90 degrees.
There are the following methods for rotating.
Component Rotate Example
|Auto Attribute Adjust OFF
- In addition to components, Pins and Parallel Wires can also be rotated.
- Rotation is 90 degrees to the left. There is also a Reverse Clockwise Menu.
It is mirrored.
There are the following methods for mirroring.
Component Mirror Example
- In addition to components, Pins and Parallel Wires can also be mirrored.
- "Mirror" is Left-Right mirroring. There is also a Flip Vertically Menu.